QUALITY MEASUREMENT PRACTICES vis-a-vis CALIBRATION IN INDUSTRIES
(WITH HANDS ON TRAINING)
Venue : NIIRT - Conference Hall
Upcoming schedule : Jan 24-25, 2020
- Excellent Opportunities for Quality personnel in Industries.
- Hands on experience for the first time in northern India.
- Beneficial for the personnel engaged in measurement, testing, calibration in laboratories, maintenance, quality, engineering departments.
- Topics covering various aspects of measurements / metrology and uncertainty in industrial environment, their importance in quality system.
- Highly interactive environment, Separate sessions for clarification of queries and doubts for limited no. of participants (seats only upto 20).
- Lectures, Case Studies / Hands on training, Group Exercises in Mechanical, Thermal and Electro-technical parameters.
- Specifically designed course notes & a copy of course material.
- Cerificates to all participants who attend and complete the training programme.
- Click here for detailed programme.
- Book your seat by registering yourself in advance. Click here for Registration Form.