- 'NIIRT - Centre for Calibration, Analysis & Testing' (NIIRT-C4CAT) -
an independent private laboratory registered with the Department of
Industries, Govt. of Haryana under service sector, vide Registration
No. EM-II to 06/001/11/00596 dated 24/01/2013.
- Later in May-2016, it has also been registered with Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India, vide Udyog Aadhar no. HR13E0000207.
- Established with its prime objectives to provide technical services
with firm commitment for better quality along with third party
conformity to industries, institutes, hotels, hospitals and wellness
centres in India and abroad.
- Also projected as a unit associated with National Institute for
Industrial Research & Technology that has been envisaged with an
aim and objectives in broader perspectives to nurture its R&D,
technological and technical services working on the PPP (Public
Private Partnership) model. It has the guiding, empowering and
enriching role for the NIIRT-C4CAT.
- The management & team are having vast experience not only in the
area of calibration and testing but also in R&D, technology &
software development, safety testing, auditing and quality
management as per national / international standards.
- Established in the vicinity of various industrial estates of Haryana,
Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttarakhand apart from the UT of
- Provides one stop solution through effective linkage with customers
to other premier laboratories, Govt. agencies and regulatory
- Focus-point for Metrologists, Industrialists, Highly qualified
Professionals and even industry oriented aspiring students.